- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete the following:
- AST 3211 Essentials of Astrophysics (3)
- PHY 2048C General Physics I with Lab (4)
- PHY 2049C General Physics II with Lab (4)
- PHY 3221 Intermediate Mechanics (4)
- PHY 3323 Electricity and Magnetism (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
(PHY 2048 General Physics I (3) and PHY 2048L General Physics I Lab (1)) can be substituted for PHY 2048C General Physics I (4)
(PHY 2049 General Physics II (3) and PHY 2049L General Physics II Lab (1)) can be substituted for PHY 2049C General Physics II (4)
Back to Previous Page