Program Admission Requirements
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete the following:
- THE 2020 Introduction to Theatre (3)
Complete 3 hours from the following prefixes: DAA, THE, TPA, and TPP at the 1000-2999 level
Complete any combination of 9 hours at the 3000-4999 level from the following prefixes: DAA, THE, TPA, and TPP.
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Back to Previous Page