- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
- Required Courses in the Minor (3 hrs)
- ENG 3014 Introduction to Literary and Cultural Studies (3)
- Electives in the Minor (12 hrs)
- Complete any combination of 12 hours at the 3000-4999 level from the following prefixes: AML, ENG, ENL, and LIT.
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Back to Previous Page