- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- ADV 3008 Principles of Advertising (3)
- MAR 3023 Introduction to Marketing (3)
- MAR 3400 Professional Selling (3)
- MAR 3503 Consumer Behavior (3)
Additional 6 hours of approved upper division (3-4000 level) marketing (MAR) or advertising (ADV) electives selected in consultation with a Lutgert College of Business advisor.
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Back to Previous Page