- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- ADV 3008 Principles of Advertising (3)
- MAR 3023 Introduction to Marketing (3)
- MAR 4333 Integrated Mkt Communications (3)
- Select two of the following:
- ADV 3001 Advertising Creative Strategy (3)
- ADV 3101 Promotional Writing & Design (3)
- ADV 3300 Advertising Media Planning (3)
- Select one of the following:
- MAR 3235 Social Media Marketing (3)
- MAR 3503 Consumer Behavior (3)
- MAR 4310 Public Relations Management (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Back to Previous Page