Program Admission Requirements
- Students must meet with a College of Education advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a College of Education advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
Select one of the following:
- TSL 4340 Methods, C & I, Effectiveness (3) (Elem. Ed)
- EEX 4050 Theories & Pract. In Spec. Ed. (3)
- EEC 4307 Cog. Exp. For Young Child. (3)
- LAE 4335 Lang. Arts Methods 6 – 12 (3)
- SCE 4330 Science Methods 6 – 12 (3)
- MAE 4152 Math Methods 6 12 (3)
- SSE 4153 Social Science Methods 6 – 12 (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Back to Previous Page