Economics majors are not eligible for a minor in Economics.
Program Admission Requirements
- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- ECO 2013 Principles of Macro Economics (3)
- ECO 2023 Principles of Micro Economics (3)
- ECO 3101 Intermediate Price Theory (3)
- ECO 3203 Intermediate Macroeconomics (3)
Additional 6 hours of approved upper division (3-4000 level) economics (ECP, ECS or ECO) electives selected in consultation with a Lutgert College of Business advisor.
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED: 18
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Back to Previous Page