Majors in Software Engineering are not eligible for the minor in Computer Science.
Program Admission Requirements
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a college advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- COP 1500 Intro to Computer Science (3)
- COP 2006 Introduction to Programming (3)
- COP 2001 Programming Methodology (3)
- COP 3003 Object-Oriented Programming (3)
- CEN 3031 Software Engng Fundamentals (3)
- CDA 3104 Computer Org'n * & Assem Lang Prog (3)
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED: 18
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Back to Previous Page