Vision, Mission, and Core Values
The Lutgert College of Business will be known for excellence in applied business education.
The Lutgert College of Business educates and engages students and businesses in a collaborative community.
We offer high quality educational programs that prepare our students to thrive in their professional careers.
We accomplish our mission through:
- Delivering student-focused undergraduate business program with select graduate programs.
- Teaching by qualified faculty who share their diverse experience with students and the community.
- Preparing students for careers through a relevant education that includes opportunities for active learning, internships,and community service.
- Building and strengthening southwest Florida business and community partnerships through internship opportunities, professional development, mentorship, and career recruitment programs.
- Fulfilling social responsibility through entrepreneurship, mentorship, internship, service learning, and active learning programs to benefit the region and its communities.
- Fostering personal and professional growth in an ethical and diverse environment.
- Valuing the creation and distribution of applied, pedagogical, and basic scholarship.