Supply Chain Management Minor
- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
Complete one of the following:
- CGS 1100 Computer Software & Technology (3)
- COP 1500 Intro to Computer Science (3)
Complete the following:
- ISM 3011 Information Systems (3)
- TRA 3151 Operations Management (3)
Select 4 courses from the list below:
- ISM 4094 Enterprise Systems (3)
- MAR 4203 Supply Chain Marketing (3)
- TRA 3132 Purchasing & Supply Chain Management (3)
- TRA 3163 Total Quality Management (3)
- TRA 3270 Global Ops & Supply Chain Mgt (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 21 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.