Please visit the Office of Graduate Studies website www.fgcu.edu/graduate or contact Graduate Studies at 239-590-7988 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an application for admission and additional information about the application process. Satisfaction of minimum University and program requirements does not guarantee admission to a graduate program. Applicants should check with the program for the most up to date admission requirements prior to commencing the application process.
Note: The minimum GRE entrance exam scores listed below are for the GRE taken prior to August 1, 2011. For information about the minimum revised GRE scores (taken after August 1, 2011), please contact the Graduate Studies Office at (239) 590-7988 or email@example.com.
Program Admission Requirements
- General Admission Requirements
- Earned undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Provide an official copy of all academic transcripts and Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores or GRE scores. Equivalency between the GMAT score and the GRE score is established using the ETS comparison table https://www.ets.org//gre/institutions/about/mba/comparison_tool.
- One of the following:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in upper division coursework (last 60 credit hours) or
- Score of 500 or higher on the GMAT or equivalent score on GRE.
- Total points of 1050 (GPA x 200 + GMAT) with a GMAT score of at least 450 or equivalent score on GRE.
- International students must have a satisfactory score on the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet-based for international students from countries where English is not the primary language).
- Applicants to the master's program in accounting and taxation must also meet the following criteria:
- Earned 21 credit hours of upper division (3000-4000 level) accounting courses, and
- 27 credit hours of general business courses, with at least 12 credit hours at the upper division (3000-4000 level).
GMAT and GRE Comparisons on the Educational Testing Services (ETS) Website
- Equivalency between the GMAT score and the GRE score is established using the ETS Comparison Table
- GRE Comparison Tool: This tool, on the ETS website, was updated in July 2013. It helps predict GMAT scores based on an applicant's GRE Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning scores. Go to the ETS website to learn more