Please visit the Office of Graduate Studies website www.fgcu.edu/graduate or contact Graduate Studies at 239-590-7988 or email@example.com for an application for admission and additional information about the application process. Satisfaction of minimum University and program requirements does not guarantee admission to a graduate program. Applicants should check with the program for the most up to date admission requirements prior to commencing the application process.
Note: The minimum GRE entrance exam scores listed below are for the GRE taken prior to August 1, 2011. For information about the minimum revised GRE scores (taken after August 1, 2011), please contact the Graduate Studies Office at (239) 590-7988 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Admission Requirements
Applicants are considered for admission on the basis of individual applications and interviews. Applicants usually have five (5) or more years of experience in significant levels of organizational or managerial responsibilities.
- General Admission Requirements:
- Earned undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Provide an official copy of all academic transcripts and Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores where applicable.
- Meet one of the following:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in upper division coursework (last 60 credit hours) and application materials (see 2 below) demonstrating at least five (5) years of progressive managerial/professional experience including management of people, processes, budgets, or projects.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in upper division coursework (last 60 hours) and application materials (see 2 below) demonstrating at least eight (8) years of progressive managerial/professional experience including management of people, processes, budgets, or projects.
- Score of 500 or higher on the GMAT minimum GPA of 2.5 in upper division coursework (last 60 hours), and application materials demonstrating at least five (5) years of progressive managerial/professional experience including management of people, processes, budgets, or projects.
- International students must have a satisfactory score on the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet-based for international students from countries where English is not the primary language).
- In addition to the general admission requirements, applicants to the Executive MBA program must:
- Provide a cover letter outlining your academic qualifications and managerial experience.
- Provide a resume or biographical information
- Provide two (2) letters of reference and endorsement
- Participate in an interview with the program director
Recognizing the diverse nature and professional history of applicants, final determination of admission will be dependent upon the entire background of the applicant, not just one criterion.