FGCU is not currently accepting applications to the EMBA Program
Ensure graduates attain competency in the following core areas:
- Technological proficiency: Graduates will be able to use technology to facilitate life-long learning, to enhance leadership development and to add value to stakeholders, customers, and employers.
- Communication skills: In their leadership positions, graduates will be able to give and exchange information within meaningful contexts and with appropriate delivery and interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills: Graduates will be able to work with others in diverse and cross-functional environments and to lead as the need arises.
- Systems orientation: Graduates will understand the interrelated nature of the various functional areas of organizations and the information needs and flows of organizations. They will also be able to lead and to adapt to changes in the internal and external environments.
- Creative and analytical thinking: Graduates will be able to link data, knowledge, and insight to make quality strategic decisions on a timely basis.
- Appreciation of the diverse environment of business: Graduates will have a global perspective of the diverse demographics and environment of organizations. They will understand the issues and challenges encountered by profit and not-for-profit entities, and entrepreneurial enterprises.
- Ethical framework: In their leadership roles, graduates will understand that organizations operate within a global environment with a responsibility to their stakeholders to consider the organizations' impact on legal, ethical, social, and environmental issues.