Computer Information Systems Minor
- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- CGS 1100 Computer Software and Technology (3)
- ISM 2051 Website Development (3)
- ISM 3011 Information Systems (3)
- ISM 3212 Database Concepts & Admin (3)
- ISM 3230 Intro Business Programming (3)
- Select one of the following:
- ISM 3220 Data Communications (3)
- ISM 3232 Intermed Business Programming (3)
- ISM 3400 Data Warehouse and Bus Intell (3)
- ISM 4094 Enterprise Systems (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.