- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- ECO 2013 Principles of Macro Economics (3)
- ECO 2023 Principles of Micro Economics (3)
- ECO 3101 Intermediate Price Theory (3)
- ECO 3203 Intermediate Macroeconomics (3)
Additional 6 hours of approved upper division (3-4000 level) economics (ECP, ECS or ECO) electives selected in consultation with a Lutgert College of Business advisor.
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.