Admissions information for each College of Business Graduate program can be found on that program's web site.
College of Business Graduate program listing with links to program web sites
Additional information, including applications and deadlines, is on the FGCU
Graduate Studies web site.
New LCOB Graduate Program Admission Requirements - Effective Spring 2012
(Change highlighted in RED)
Program Admission Requirements
1. General Admission Requirements
- Earned undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Provide an official copy of all academic transcripts and Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores.
- One of the following:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in upper division coursework (last 60 credit hours) or
- Score of 500 or higher on the GMAT.
- Total points of 1050 (GPA x 200 + GMAT) with a GMAT score of at least 450.
- International students must have a satisfactory score on the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet-based for international students from countries where English is not the primary language).
- Prior to admission to a graduate program, students may complete a maximum of 9 credit hours of graduate level courses on a non-degree seeking basis.