Tuition and Fees
Information on Tuition and Fees is available on the Office of the Bursar website.
Financial Aid and Estimated Cost of Attendance
Contact the Financial Aid Office for information about grants, scholarships, loans, and student employment. See FGCU's Financial Aid website for information and applications. This site also has information on estimated cost of attendance for graduate students.
Students wishing to apply for the:
Lutgert College of Business (LCOB)
In-state Graduate Tuition Support (GTS)
Must meet minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Be admitted as a degree seeking student to the LCOB program or have a pending application for admission (must be admitted by the date the GTS are awarded). Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to apply.
- Be enrolled for a minimum of six graduate level business credit hours. (Non- Business and undergraduate level classes are not covered.) Dropping below the minimum six graduate business credit hours any time during the semester without notifying Andy MacDiarmid or Rosemary Meza, may affect your eligibility to receive future awards. Exemptions may be made for students enrolled in less than six credit hours in their graduating semester.
- Must have a minimum of a 3.2 GPA. This will be calculated from upper level undergraduate course work if the student has earned less than nine graduate business credits.
- Must submit ALL of the following documents (Incomplete applications will not be considered.):
- Graduate Tuition Support Application
- Personal Statement indicating your goals and aspirations and why it is important for you to receive the tuition waiver
The LCOB considers the following when awarding Graduate Tuition Support:
- Student meets the minimum eligibility requirements for a Graduate Tuition Support
- Awards are distributed based on the amount of funds available. (Meeting minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee receiving an award.)
- Progress toward degree completion
- Preference is given to students who demonstrate a high level of achievement in the program
- Graduate Tuition Support awards are awarded on a per semester basis. Students must apply each semester they want to be considered for an award.
- Receipt of an award in one semester is not a guarantee of receiving awards in future semesters
- GMAT (or equivalent score on GRE) Score
- Total Composite Score (Composite score=GPA [or equivalent score on GRE]X200+GMAT score)
- Recruitment of highly qualified new graduate students
- Extraordinary financial need
In addition, the LCOB may be able to offer up to four Graduate Assistantships that would include up to a $1,500 cash stipend per semester along with the waiver. Students receiving a stipend would be required to provide assistance to the College for up to 10 hours per week for 14 weeks each semester.
Graduate Assistants are selected from the pool of eligible graduate students awarded a Graduate Tuition Waiver who also express an interest in a Graduate Assistant position. Awards are made for an academic year and are not automatically renewed. Students must indicate in the application form if they are interested in receiving a Graduate Assistantship along with the tuition support.
Out-of-state students need to apply directly to the Office of Graduate Studies for Graduate Fellowships (out-of-state tuition support). Visit the Graduate Studies website for information about eligibility criteria and how to apply. (It is posted under the Out-of-State Tuition Support, Graduate Fellowship section.) NOTE: LACS scholarship recipients are not eligible to receive a Graduate Fellowship.
|| May 1
|| October 1
|| March 1
Graduate Tuition Support Application Form:
Incomplete applications received after 5 pm on the deadline date will not meet the application deadline and will therefore not qualify for consideration. An exception will be granted to new applicants who have a pending application for admission. NOTE: a NEW application is required for each term.
For more information regarding the financing of your graduate studies, go to http://www.fgcu.edu/Graduate/Financing-graduate-studies.html
Three Ways to Submit your
Office of Research and Graduate Studies -
Tuition Support Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd, South
Suite 202 Howard Hall
Fort Myers, Florida 33965-6565
Must submit application as
PDF attachments and send to:
If you have questions regarding the LCOB Graduate Tuition Support, please call (239)-590-7301.