Please visit the Office of Graduate Studies website www.fgcu.edu/graduate or contact Graduate Studies at 239-590-7988 or email@example.com for an application for admission and additional information about the application process. Satisfaction of minimum University and program requirements does not guarantee admission to a graduate program. Applicants should check with the program for the most up to date admission requirements prior to commencing the application process.
Program Admission Requirements
1. General Admission Requirements
- Earned undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Provide an official copy of all academic transcripts and Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores or GRE scores.
- One of the following:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in upper division coursework (last 60 credit hours) -or-
- Score of 500 or higher on the GMAT or equivalent score on GRE.
- Total points of 1050 (GPA x 200 + GMAT) with a GMAT score of at least 450 or equivalent score on GRE.
- International students must have a satisfactory score on the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet-based for international students from countries where English is not the primary language).
- Prior to admission to a graduate program, students may complete a maximum of 9 credit hours of graduate level courses on a non-degree basis.
2. Additional Admission Requirements
- Applicants to the master's program in ISA must complete the following prerequisite courses or equivalent:
- Any approved programming language
- Database concepts & administration or equivalent
- Management Information Systems
GMAT and GRE Comparisons on the Educational Testing Services (ETS) Website
- GRE Comparison Tool: This tool, on the ETS website, was updated in July 2013. It helps predict GMAT scores based on an applicant's GRE Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning scores. Go to the ETS website to learn more