- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- REE 3043 Real Estate Fundamentals (3)
- REE 3103 Valuation of Real Property
- REE 3303 Real Estate Investment Decisions (3)
- REE 3433 Real Estate Law (3)
Select one of the following:
- ECP 3613 Urban Economics (3)
- REE 4905 Real Estate Independent Study (3)
- REE 4930 Special Topics in Real Estate (3)
- REE 4941 Internship in Real Estate (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.