Fly-by Advising and Tutoring - Learn More
The Lutgert College of Business, Office of Student Affairs provides the following services:
- Academic advising and program information for current and potential students
- Referral to faculty mentors and campus resources for career planning
- Consultation regarding internship opportunities
- Assistance with issues related to registration and academic standing
- Evaluation of academic transcripts and articulation of transfer credits
- Maintenance of academic advising records and degree audits
- Certification of graduation
- Orientation for students applying for admission to the college
In an effort to reduce wait times and increase our availability to meet with students during the registration period, LCOB Advising will see students ONLY on an appointment basis. Call 239-590-7302 to schedule a time to meet with an advisor. Please come prepared and follow the 5 P's below!
Help Us, Help You!
The 5 P's that help to minimize priority registration problems:
- Proactive Planning – Begin your course planning early and schedule an advising appointment!
- Prepare for your advising appointment– Generate your Degree Evaluation in Gulfline and create a course selection plan to review with your advisor.
- Preview your holds in Gulfline – Check your account for registration holds and contact the appropriate office to resolve them.
- Process your registration – Attempt to register on your priority registration date.
- Participation – Complete P's #1-4. If you need additional assistance during the priority registration period, please make an appointment.
Phone: 239-590-7302 for appointments
top of page
Fall Semester 2014: Fly-By Advising
Quick Answers for
Students on the Go
Do You Just Have a Quick Question?
Visit your LCOB Academic Advisor for answers to quick advising-related questions.
Advisors will be located in the Lutgert Hall Atrium on Mondays and Thursdays throughout the semester.
Mondays: 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Thursdays: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
The Center for Academic Achievement offers tutoring on FIN 3403 and other courses.
Go to the Center's Supplemental Instruction Page and click on the Fall 2014 SI Schedule link at the top of the page.
Contact us for additional information or assistance.
For additional information or to schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor, please call the Lutgert College of Business, Office of Student Affairs, at 239-590-7302.
You may also contact one of our Academic Advisors directly:
Ms. Paula Machlin
Ms. LaToya Lee
top of page