ALL AMBASSADOR POSITIONS ARE FILLED
The Office of Service-Learning & Civic Engagement will be hiring Service-Learning Ambassadors to act as representatives and Impact Area Coordinators for our office. These students will be responsible for service-learning outreach and event coordination (both on and off campus), as well as building sustainable partnerships with suggested Community Partner Agencies.
To be selected as an Ambassador is an honor and an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth. Students who are selected as Ambassadors possess strong interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, passion for service and civic engagement, a genuine interest in meeting new people, and a sense of school spirit and pride.
- Commit to the program for the entire academic year (Fall and Spring)
- Maintain a 2.5 (or greater) cumulative grade point average
- Attend Mandatory Ambassador training sessions and meetings
- Participate in a minimum of four (4) hours of tabling and recruitment per month
- Plan and execute one (1) service-learning/outreach event each month (either on or off campus)
- Upon request, act as a “guest speaker” in courses to explain service-learning program to students
- Must not have a disciplinary record or charges within the University judicial system
- Must agree to a fingerprint screening and background check upon placement in program
- Serve as a positive representative of FGCU, The Office of Service-Learning & Civic Engagement, and themselves
Applications must be submitted by XXXXX and may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed and delivered to The Office of Service-Learning & Civic Engagement, located on the 4th floor of the Library (office 458).
If you have questions please contact:
Kelsey Wilkinson at (239) 590-7031 or email@example.com
Lisa Paige at (239) 590-7015 or firstname.lastname@example.org