Section 508 Website Accessibility

Certain documents on this site are available as a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. PDF content requires Adobe's Acrobat Reader and can be downloaded by visiting

The University encourages anyone needing assistance in accessing content found on the University's website to contact the FGCU office or department that maintains the webpage. For an accessible version of PDF material, please contact FGCU Adaptive Services at or by calling 239 590-7956.

Skip to site navigation Skip to main content
Skip to main content
Environmental Health and Safety

Environmental Health and Safety

FGCU Other Insurance Programs



Other Insurance Coverage Menu



 Relates To


International Travel insurance coverage for additional health and trip interuption

Insurance Considerations for International  Travelers
Boiler and Machinery insurance for university buildings

 Boiler and Machinery Procedures

 Boiler and Machinery Claim Form

 Boiler and Machinery Request For Inspection

 Boiler and Machinery Supplemental Application (use for additions  and deletions of buildings)

Miscellaneous Property insurance coverage for university owned and borrowed property
 Misc Property Procedures
 Misc Property Certificate of Insurance Request Form
 Misc Property Insurance Claim Form

Fine Arts insurance for various fine art owned by university or borrowed

 Fine Arts Procedures
 FineArts spreadsheet for reporting values
University Building insurance coverage for university buildings and content
Property Insurance Coverage Procedures
Property Coverage Form (use by EHS)
Canceling Property Insurance Coverage Policy and Procedure