Admissions Information for 2012-2013 Catalog Year
If you are not yet an FGCU student, visit the Admissions Office Website
If you are a newly-admitted FGCU student please be sure to sign up for an Orientation session. As part of this session you will be meeting with an academic advisor who will assist you in registering for classes for your major.
Program Admission Requirements
- Admission to FGCU as a degree seeking student in good academic standing.
- Attendance at a Freshman Transition Workshop or Transfer Student Orientation session.
- Submission of the U.A. Whitaker College of Engineering Application for Acceptance into a Major.
- Completion of the following courses with a grade of C or higher: COP 2006, MAC 2311, MAC 2312, PHY 2048C and one science class for science majors. In addition, complete the same classes with an overall GPA of 2.5 and a minimum grade of C or higher in each course.
- Completion of at least 30 earned hours of courses with a minimum GPA of 2.0.
Visit the Admissions Office Web site for information on admission deadlines.