For You! Planned gifts provide flexibility and personal control for you to create the type of major gift that fits within your family and financial goals according to a timeframe that is best for you! Planned gifts can provide:
- Annual Income for you and your loved ones in tax advantaged ways;
- Tax Savings through charitable deductions and capital gains tax relief;
- Gift and Estate Tax Savings realized by gifting estate assets;
- Control of Assets through trusteeship and management options; and
- Personal Satisfaction of knowing you have made a meaningful difference.
For Students! Planned gifts also provide the foundation for our future by providing long-term financial permanence for Florida Gulf Coast University. This support translates into:
- Scholarships for students to attend the University and pursue higher learning and chosen careers;
- Academic Excellence for students to study with the finest faculty in state-of-the-art facilities that promote exceptional learning opportunities; and
- Co-Curricular Opportunities for students to pursue learning, research and community service leading to the betterment of Southwest Florida.
Endowed scholarship sponsors, Mr. and Mrs. Larry A. Schuster, with scholarship recipient Terry-Ann Tucker.