Any Commencement information will be sent to your EagleMail email account. Please check your email for any updates, as well as the Commencement Homepage
- Meet with your advisor to review and verify degree requirements and complete the Application to Graduate on GULFLINE.
- Applications to graduate for Spring 2014 must be submitted to GULFLINE starting September 1, 2013, but no later than January 17, 2014. If you fail to meet this critical deadline, you will not be allowed to graduate and register to walk at Spring 2014 Commencement on May 10, 2014.
- Be sure to include your correct mailing address on your Application to Graduate.
- Make sure that you clear any financial holds on your account that will prevent you from receiving your diploma and transcripts. Holds can be viewed on GULFLINE.
- Complete the 'Exit Interview' through Financial Aid if you have received student loans.
- Complete the "Spring 2014 Graduating Student Survey" which was emailed to you in early April to students eligible to graduate. The survey may also be accessed at this link - http://studentvoice.com/fgcu/spring2014graduatingstudent.
- Once you have submitted your application via GULFLINE, you must register via GULFLINE to participate in the Spring 2014 Commencement and request tickets for your guests.
- Registration (RSVP) for Spring 2014 Commencement will be conducted online through GULFLINE. This will begin January 27 and close on February 10, 2014 at 5 pm.
- When registering for Spring 2014 Commencement, you will be able to request 6 tickets for guests to attend the ceremony. The number of allocated tickets is based on the graduating class and the capacity of Alico Arena.
- Order your Commencement Cap and Gown through the University Bookstore.
- Tickets must be picked up at the ALICO Arena Box Office Between April 7 thru May 9, M-F from 10 am to 5 pm, with University ID.
- No guest will be admitted to the Spring 2014 Commencement without a ticket.
- If you cannot pick up your allocation, you may have the tickets mailed to an address you submit on a self-addressed stamped envelope. Please send this envelope to the following address no later than May 2, 2014.
Alico Arena Box Office
Commencement Spring 2014 Tickets
10501 FGCU Blvd South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565
Should you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Phone: (239) 590-7980 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, and congratulations!