Any Commencement information will be sent to your EagleMail email account. Please check your email for any updates, as well as the Commencement Homepage
- Meet with your advisor to review and verify degree requirements and complete the Application to Graduate on GULFLINE.
- Applications to graduate for Fall 2016 must be submitted to GULFLINE starting June 1, 2016 but no later than August 26, 2016. If you fail to meet this critical deadline, you will not be allowed to graduate and register to walk at the Fall Commencement on December 11, 2016.
- Be sure to include your correct mailing address on your Application to Graduate.
- Make sure that you clear any financial holds on your account that will prevent you from receiving your diploma and transcripts. Holds can be viewed on GULFLINE.
- Complete the 'Exit Interview' through Financial Aid if you have received student loans.
Complete and submit Service Learning hours by November 18th at 5 pm.
- Complete the "Fall 2016 Graduating Student Survey" which will be emailed to you (students eligible to graduate).
- Once you have submitted your application via GULFLINE, you must register via GULFLINE to participate in the Fall 2016 Commencement and request tickets for your guests. RSVP will begin September 6, 2016 at 10 am and closes on September 26, 2016 at 5 pm.
- When registering for Fall 2016 Commencement, you will be able to request tickets for guests to attend the ceremony. The number of allocated tickets is based on the graduating class and the capacity of Alico Arena.
- Order your Commencement Cap and Gown through the University Bookstore.
- Tickets must be picked up at the Alico Arena Box Office between November 7 - December 9, Mon.-Fri. from 10 am to 5 pm, with University ID. You can authorize a third party person to pick up the tickets by sending an email from your eagle account to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No guest will be admitted to a Fall 2016 Commencement without a ticket.
- If you cannot pick up your allocation, you may have the tickets mailed to an address you submit on a self-addressed stamped envelope. Please send this envelope to the following address no later than December 2, 2016.
Alico Arena Box Office
Commencement Fall 2016 Tickets
10501 FGCU Blvd South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565
Should you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Phone: (239) 590-7980 - Email: email@example.com
Thank you, and congratulations!