Any Commencement information will be sent to your EagleMail email account. Please check your email for any updates, as well as the Commencement Homepage
- Meet with your advisor to review and verify degree requirements and complete the Application to Graduate on GULFLINE.
- Applications to graduate for Summer 2015 must be submitted to GULFLINE starting January 1, 2015 but no later than May 22, 2015. If you fail to meet this critical deadline, you will not be allowed to graduate and register to walk at the Summer Commencement on August 2, 2015.
- Be sure to include your correct mailing address on your Application to Graduate.
- Make sure that you clear any financial holds on your account that will prevent you from receiving your diploma and transcripts. Holds can be viewed on GULFLINE.
- Complete the 'Exit Interview' through Financial Aid if you have received student loans.
- Complete the "Summer 2015 Graduating Student Survey" which will be emailed to you (students eligible to graduate) on Wednesday July 1, 2015.
- Once you have submitted your application via GULFLINE, you must register via GULFLINE to participate in the Summer 2015 Commencement and request tickets for your guests. RSVP will begin June 1, 2015 at 10am and close on June 15, 2015 at 5 pm.
- When registering for Summer 2015 Commencement, you will be able to request (TBA) tickets for guests to attend the ceremony. The number of allocated tickets is based on the graduating class and the capacity of Alico Arena.
- Order your Commencement Cap and Gown through the University Bookstore.
- Tickets must be picked up at the Alico Arena Box Office between July 13 - July 31, 2015, Mon.-Fri. from 10 am to 5 pm, with University ID.
- No guest will be admitted to the Summer 2015 Commencement without a ticket.
- If you cannot pick up your allocation, you may have the tickets mailed to an address you submit on a self-addressed stamped envelope. Please send this envelope to the following address no later than July 24, 2015.
Alico Arena Box Office
Commencement Summer 2015 Tickets
10501 FGCU Blvd South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565
Should you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Phone: (239) 590-7980 - Email: email@example.com
Thank you, and congratulations!