Any Commencement information will be sent to your EagleMail email account. Please check your email for any updates, as well as the Commencement Homepage
- Meet with your advisor to review and verify degree requirements and complete the Application to Graduate on GULFLINE.
- Applications to graduate for Fall 2013, must be submitted to GULFLINE starting June 1, 2013, but no later than September 6, 2013. If you fail to meet this critical deadline, you will not be allowed to graduate and register to walk at Fall 2013 Commencement on December 15, 2013.
- Be sure to include your correct mailing address on your Application to Graduate.
- Make sure that you clear any financial holds on your account that will prevent you from receiving your diploma and transcripts. Holds can be viewed on GULFLINE.
- Complete the 'Exit Interview' through Financial Aid if you have received student loans.
- Once you have submitted your application via GULFLINE, you must register via GULFLINE to participate in the Fall 2013 Commencement and request tickets for your guests.
- Registration (RSVP) for Fall 2013 Commencement will be conducted online through GULFLINE. This will begin September 16 and close on September 30, 2013 at 5 pm.
- When registering for Fall 2013 Commencement, you will be able to request 6 tickets for guests to attend the ceremony. As of October 30, 2013, all candidates who RSVP on time will receive 8 tickets instead of the amount they previously ordered.The number of allocated tickets is based on the graduating class and the capacity of Alico Arena.
- Order your Commencement Cap and Gown through the University Bookstore.
- Tickets must be picked up at the ALICO Arena Box Office from November 18 thru December 13, 2013, M-F from 10 am to 5 pm, with University ID.
- No guest will be admitted to the Fall 2013 Commencement without a ticket.
- If you cannot pick up your allocation, you may have the tickets mailed to an address you submit on a self-addressed stamped envelope. Please send this envelope to the following address no later than December 6, 2013.
Alico Arena Box Office
Commencement Fall 2013 Tickets
10501 FGCU Blvd South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565
Should you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Phone: (239) 590-7980 - Email: email@example.com
Thank you, and congratulations!