Any Commencement information will be sent to your EagleMail email account. Please check your email for any updates, as well as the Commencement Homepage
- Meet with your advisor to review and verify degree requirements and complete the Application to Graduate on GULFLINE.
- Applications to graduate for Fall 2014 must be submitted to GULFLINE starting June 1, 2014 but no later than August 29, 2014. If you fail to meet this critical deadline, you will not be allowed to graduate and register to walk at Fall 2014 Commencement on December 13, 2014.
- Be sure to include your correct mailing address on your Application to Graduate.
- Make sure that you clear any financial holds on your account that will prevent you from receiving your diploma and transcripts. Holds can be viewed on GULFLINE.
- Complete the 'Exit Interview' through Financial Aid if you have received student loans.
- Complete the "Fall 2014 Graduating Student Survey" which will be emailed to you on November 10th, students eligible to graduate.
- Once you have submitted your application via GULFLINE, you must register via GULFLINEto participate in the Fall 2014 Commencement and request tickets for your guests.
- Registration (RSVP) for Fall 2014 Commencement will be conducted online through GULFLINE. This will begin September 8, 2014 at 10AM and close on September 29, 2014 at 5 pm.
- When registering for Fall 2014 Commencement, you will be able to request (6) tickets for guests to attend the ceremony. As of October 7, 2014, all candidates who RSVP'd on time, will receive (7) tickets instead of the amount they previously ordered. The number of allocated tickets is based on the graduating class and the capacity of Alico Arena.
- Order your Commencement Cap and Gown through the University Bookstore.
- Tickets must be picked up at the Alico Arena Box Office Between November 10 thru December 12, M-F from 10 am to 5 pm, with University ID.
- No guest will be admitted to the Fall 2014 Commencement without a ticket.
- If you cannot pick up your allocation, you may have the tickets mailed to an address you submit on a self-addressed stamped envelope. Please send this envelope to the following address no later than December 5, 2014.
Alico Arena Box Office
Commencement Fall 2014 Tickets
10501 FGCU Blvd South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565
Should you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Phone: (239) 590-7980 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, and congratulations!