Southwest Florida Employee Assistance Programs, Inc. is the provider organization for EAP services. They have convenient counseling offices located in Fort Myers, Port Charlotte and Naples. You can contact their offices twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven days a week.
The EAP professional staff is available to assist with problems including, but not limited to, those associated with marital and family difficulties, financial, legal, alcohol and drug abuse, emotional difficulties, aged parents, grief and abuse.
Professional services provided by EAP are available as follows:
- Unlimited accessibility to the program by employees and members of their immediate families
- Up to three (3) counseling sessions, per event, for the purpose of assessing the nature of the problem(s)
- Utilization of motivational and short-term counseling
- Referral to outside community or health insurance treatment resources for follow-up
- Case management to track outcome
For more information regarding the Employee Assistance Program, please feel free to contact Human Resources at (239) 590-1400 or Southwest Florida Employee Assistance Programs (239) 278-7435 or (800) 226-7930.
Please click here to review the management intervention process and guidelines for making a referral.