Residence Hall Maintenance Requests
Submit a maintenenace request using the online Housing Web Portal. (on-campus resident access only)
Review our SchoolDude User's Guide to become familiar with how to complete a work order via the Housing Web Portal.
For Internet problems, please call Network Support at 590-1188 or visit ResNet for other technology related help.
We are able to respond more quickly when you provide a specific location and a detailed description of the problem.
- Our goal is to provide safe and comfortable facilities for our students!
- Submit a work order as soon as there is a problem! Most problems are quickly handled when they are reported early.
- We attempt to address most requests within one business day. Complicated problems may take longer.
- Although we do hold students accountable for vandalism or intentional damage to facilities and furnishings, there is no charge for routine maintenance!
- All requests for pest control will be treated on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- We receive hundreds of requests at the end of the year. The wait for repairs will be longer at that time.
Laundry Facility Maintenance Requests
Submit a laundry maintenenace request using LaundryLinx, the online laundry maintenance request form.
- Visit the LaundryLinx reporting Web site
- From the drop-down menu, choose the laundry room where the problem has occurred. Signs are posted in each laundry room indicating that it is either Room 1, Room 2, Room 3, or Room 4.
- Select the type of equipment and the problem you have encountered.
- Enter your name, phone number (optional), and e-mail address.
- Enter comments about the specific machine and problem.
- Click Submit to complete your request.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation that the request was received and another e-mail after the problem has been addressed.