Phone: (239) 590-1700
Fax: (239) 590-1702
Students MUST be admitted to the university prior to applying for housing. Applications for housing will not be accepted from non-admitted students.
Students are encouraged to apply early for on-campus housing because demand is high and space is limited.
The housing application must include the University ID (UIN) number issued by Admissions in order for it to be processed.
North Lake Village & South Village:
Fall 2014/Spring 2015 Housing Agreement
West Lake Village only (Fall/Spring/Summer A & B agreement):
Fall 2014/Spring/Summer 2015 Housing Agreement
There's more than one way to pay for housing.
Review the various payment options available.
FGCU students are not required to live on campus; therefore the application process is separate from the admissions application. Beginning with applications for Summer 2015 and after, students may NOT apply for housing prior to being admitted to FGCU. In order to be considered for on-campus housing, students are required to submit a Housing Agreement for the period requested and include a $50.00 (non-refundable) application fee. The housing application must include the University ID number issued by the Admissions Office in order for it to be processed.
Students are encouraged to apply early for on-campus housing because demand is high and space is limited. It is important to note that submitting a Housing Agreement does not guarantee a space in on-campus housing, room type, specific room or building, living options or roommate requests. Students cannot be assigned a space prior to being admitted to the university.
Office of Housing & Residence Life
12101 FGCU Lake Parkway East
Fort Myers, FL 33965
ADMITTED STUDENTS ONLY may apply on-line by logging into the housing web portal via Gulfline. You will need to have your University Identification Number (UIN) and pin to log in.
How to apply on-line:
1. Log into Gulfine at http://gulfline.fgcu.edu
2. Click on the Student and Financial Aid link.
3. Click on the Housing Web Portal link. Another window will pop up.
4. Click on Log into the Housing Portal.
5. Another window will pop up asking you if you’d like to close the previous window. Click on “Yes.” You will be taken to the housing web portal.
6. Click on Applications.
7. Click “Submit a Housing Agreement.”
8. Follow the steps to complete the agreement. The final page of the agreement includes links to the Terms and Conditions of your housing agreement as well as a payment button. You will need to submit a $50.00 application fee in order to submit your Housing Agreement.
*Many considerations are made in the assignments process. Application priority date is how applicants are prioritized. However roommate requests, room type requests and special interest housing requests all influence how applications are processed.
All current residents participate in a separate process for housing assignments referred to as Returning Student Signup. Current Residents interested in housing for Fall 2015/Spring 2016 will be provided information regarding the returning student signup in early Spring.