Florida Gulf Coast University’s Institute of Government has been offering high quality programs and services to the local professional community for more than 30 years – always with an emphasis on the practical application of skills and concepts learned. Our services are tailored to the specific needs of every client.
We want to hear from you regarding the programs or services you are interested in. Our goal is your repeat business by first responding to, and then exceeding, your expectations. Let us know how we can help you.
- Highest quality training for busy professionals
- Certification programs that are career/skill specific
- Conference, keynote, event coordination
- Organizational solutions and processes
- Custom-designed, in-house training & development
- Utilize national trainers, experienced consultants, and university faculty
More About IOG:
We have trained more than 2,500 each year.
We are doing business with clients including:
- Algenol Biofules
- Florida State Attorney's Office
- Barron Collier Companies
- Collier County Government
- Lee County Electric Cooperative
- Florida Department of Health
Coming this Spring…
FGCU's "10th Annual Administrative Professional’s Day Conference" - April 2015
For more details or to be added to the mailing list…email email@example.com.
| Certification Series
Certified Public Manager Series
CPM (Certified Public Manager) Level 1
January 14-15-28-29, 2015
8:30am - 4:30pm daily
Facilitated by Lorna Kibbey
Location: Atrium Exec. Center, Eagle Training Room
Cost: $495 per person
For more information call: Joanne Hartke, 239-425-3273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org