- 4 questions that help you examine your habits and evaluate if your actions are successful.
- How good are your personal customer service skills? Says who?
- What is your personal - team - organizational legacy regarding customer service?
- How do you effectively respond to complaints? Is it working for your customer?
- Do your employees have "skin in the game" - are there rewards/consequences for level of service?
- What habits are you using, changing, growing, to assure your customers know they are the number one reason you are in business?
"Successful change agents respond as scientists would-with curiosity instead of blame. Rather than blaming themselves, they treat setbacks as data-and use it to examine and improve the plan. 'We call it turning bad days into good data'."
From Change Anything, by Patterson Grenny (McMillan/Switzler)