Florida Gulf Coast University’s Institute of Government has been offering high quality programs and services to the local professional community for more than 30 years – always with an emphasis on the practical application of skills and concepts learned. Our services are tailored to the specific needs of every client.
We want to hear from you regarding the programs or services you are interested in. Our goal is your repeat business by first responding to, and then exceeding, your expectations. Let us know how we can help you.
- Highest quality training for busy professionals
- Certification programs that are career/skill specific
- Conference, keynote, event coordination
- Organizational solutions and processes
- Custom-designed, in-house training & development
- Utilize national trainers, experienced consultants, and university faculty
More About IOG:
We have trained more than 2,500 each year.
We are doing business with clients including:
- Algenol Biofules
- Florida State Attorney's Office
- Barron Collier Companies
- Collier County Government
- Lee County Electric Cooperative
- Florida Department of Health
9th Annual Administrative Professional's Conference
"Unlocking the Mysteries of Administrative Excellence: Four Keys to Job Success"
Presented by Jacquelyn Ferguson
April 23, 2014
8:30am - 4:00pm
FGCU Cohen Center, Ballroom
$129 includes continental breakfast and box lunch
*No charge for FGCU employees - registrations sponsored by FGCU
Call Joanne Hartke, Director IOG, at 425-3273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org