Cheryl is President of CNO, Inc. a Florida based consulting and training corporation serving clients and customers nation-wide through the delivery of more than 60 different courses in areas ranging from software instruction to change management and performance motivation. Prior to this Cheryl was the Training & Organization Development Manager for the Charlotte County Board of County Commissioners for approximately 11 years.
Cheryl is a nineteen year U.S. Naval Reserve Officer, holding the rank of Commander. This offered her the opportunity for extensive travel to more than 17 countries including the Far East, Middle East & Europe where she has exercised developer, implementer, and oversight responsibilities for strategic plans associated with all branches of the U.S. military and varied foreign allies.
Cheryl is a professional public speaker and a founding member of the local Charlotte County Toastmasters' Club. She is a member of numerous professional associations, and believes strongly in building successful communities through strong businesses and families.
- Masters' Degree in Public Administration from Florida Gulf Coast University (2003)
- Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from the University of Iowa (1982).
- Certifications and Training in Business Plan Writing, Negotiation, Mediation, Communication, Balanced Scorecard, Succession Planning, Project Management, Process Mapping and other "best-practice" courses.
- Professional of Human Resources (PHR) National recognition by SHRM
- Emotional Intelligence Program Facilitator/Instructor
- Performance Leadership© Trainer
- Achieve Global Customer Service and Leadership Facilitator/Instructor
- Myer's-Briggs Type Indicator Administrator
- Florida State Animal Control Officer
- American Red Cross CPR and First Aid Instructor