View the final PATF report [.pdf - 3.7 MB]
View the draft PATF report. [.pdf - 362kb]
Drop-in Style Conversations througout September
The Ad Hoc Positioning and Alignment Task Force (PATF) is hosting six open, drop-in style conversations to gather feedback regarding positioning and alignment of academic instructional units at FGCU. We hope that you will be able to attend one of the following sessions to share your opinions and recommendations regarding this important topic:
- Tuesday, September 7, 9:00-10:30 AM
- Friday, September 10, 12:00-1:30 PM
- Thursday, September 16, 5:00-6:30 PM
- Friday, September 17, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Monday, September 20, 2:30-4:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 21, 10:00-11:30 AM
All sessions will be held in SRHM 114 (first floor of Sugden Hall between the Student Union and Parking Garage 1).
We ask that you consider the following questions prior to the sessions and talk with your colleagues about their thoughts on these questions:
- What fields of study would be stronger and have greater opportunity if they were aligned?
- What organizational structure needs to be in place in order to support this alignment?
- What roles and processes need to be in place to support this alignment?
View the Positioning and Alignment Task Force (PATF) Charge. [.pdf - 78kb]
Please be advised that the following people have consented to serve on the Positioning and Alignment Task Force:
AREA OF REPRESENTATION
|COUNCIL OF DEANS
|OUT OF COLLEGE
|OFFICE OF THE PROVOST
||Cathy Duff (Chair)