New Parking Information
- Student permits are issued from the Parking Services office located in McTarnaghan Hall room 142. Must register on Gulfline and print out registration form to obtain permit. Must have a temporary parking pass obtained from the Information Booth to allow parking while obtaining permanent parking permit. Park in the garage.
- Breaking News need to know information[.PDF - 585 KB] (Overview)
- Campus Map [.PDF - 2.46 MB]
- Parking Brochure and map[.PDF - 2.23 MB]
Overview of Parking Regulations
- Commuter hanging permits are issued for two years. Expiration is on the bottom of the permit.
- Any motor vehicle on University property must be registered with the University and display a validly issued University parking decal or permit.
- Vehicle must be park only in lots designated for permit type.
- No parking on the grass or curbs
- Reserved and Restricted(visitor, volunteer, disabled, state vehicle) spaces are enforced 24/7
- Motorcycles shall be parked only in desiganted areas of lot 1, 3 and 5 and shall not occupy spaces designated for automobiles. Motorcycles parking is also available in the marked corners of the parking garages at levels 1 and 2.
- Commuter Students are permitted to park in Lots 6, 7, Parking Garage 1, 2, 3, 4 and the Garage Auxiliary Lot.
- Faculty/Staff are permitted to park in Lots 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, Parking Garage 1, 2, 3, 4 and the Garage Auxiliary Lot.
- Main campus housing residential students are prohibited from parking in all non-housing parking lots and garages between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, during the fall or spring terms.
- Faculty/Staff lots are off limits to students from 7am to 6pm. Reserved and restricted(visitor) spaces are enforced 24/7.
- Vehicles parked in housing lots Monday through Friday from 1am to 10am (non-visiting hours) MUST have a housing decal displayed.
- Parking garages 1, 2, 3, and 4 will be closed to all vehicles and persons from midnight to 5:00 a.m. daily.
- Visitor: Anyone who is NOT a member of the campus community.
- A Visitor Pass is REQUIRED to park on campus and may be obtined from the information booth. Visitors are permitted to park in the designated visitor parking spaces located in Parking Lot 5 in front of McTarnaghan Hall with a visitor parking pass. If those parking spaces are all taken, visitors may also park in the parking garages and garage auxiliary lot.
Shuttles operate 7:00am-10:00pm during the Fall and Spring Terms on days classes are in session.
See the routes and exact location of a shuttle in real-time and download APP on Double Map.
DoubleMap is a real-time GPS shuttle bus tracking system. It allows riders to track the exact location of the campus shuttle buses in real time.
- View buses in real time on the map
- View specific routes and associated stops
- View your current location if GPS is enabled
- View current bus system related announcements such as delays and re-routing
North Lake shuttle operates continuously approximately every 15 minutes from McTarnaghan Hall to each laundry room in North Lake Village.
South Village shuttle operates continuously approximately every 15 minutes from the front of Palmetto Hall to McTarnaghan Hall.
By request stop will be made at Music/Arts loop. Return route to south housing includes a stop at the Music/Arts loop and return to Palmetto Hall.
West Lake Village shuttle - will pick-up at the circle in front of the WLV office, at the top and bottom of the hour. The last shuttle leaving WLV with riders will be at 9:00pm. Return trips will be from the Student Plaza, and will leave at :15 and :45 past each hour.