Support (Non-Chargeable) Services
The Physical Plant receives budget allocations for certain services that are directly related to the overall operation and maintenance of the University. These services are rendered without charge to the University community.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Rooms Too Hot
- Rooms Too Cold
- Burned Out Fluorescent and Can Overhead Lights
- Toilets Running/Backed Up
- Sink Faucets Running/Not Working
- Sliding Doors Not Working
- Locks/Card Readers Not Working
- General Custodial Services (spills, garbage pickup, bathroom towel/toilet tissue refill)
- Free Friday (Non-Project) Moves 1st & 3rd Friday of every month. Click here for more information on Free Friday moves.
If you do not see your service listed, contact the Work Management Center at 590-1370 or email@example.com and we will confirm the type of service.