Click your status below to determine if you need a VECH waiver form.
Remember to bring your Drivers License or Passport to the appointment as we cannot take your prints without it.
- Current Employees: (includes student employees) Please download VECHS waiver from here
- Enrollment requirement for Students: ~This is for students who are enrolled in a program such as nursing. (Please bring fingerprint verification form as well, which you should have received in your program packet.) Please download VECHS waiver from here
- New Hires: You will get your VECHS waiver from Human Resources, please call them at 239-590-1400
- Candidates: For questions about candidate fingerprint appointments please contact HR at 239-590-1400
All fingerprinting is by appointment and is set in 15 minute increments.
Fingerprinting is now being held at the
University Police Department
Campus Support Complex (Building 10)
10501 FGCU Blvd. S.
Fort Myers, FL 33965
Appointments will be:
Monday-Friday 9a-11a and 2p-4p
For questions about candidate fingerprint appointments please contact HR at 239-590-1400
- Click on http://fgcufingerprints.checkappointments.com/ to schedule your appointment (or to return to the appointment page.)
- Bring your state ID or Passport and completed VECHS Waiver form, see above, to your appointment.
- · **If you have problems accessing the appointment website, please update your Internet Explorer to version 8 or higher.
***Website works with Google Chrome and Firefox
For questions involving the fingerprint appointment website, VECHS form or fingerprinting please contact:
Dianna Sandora, UPD, 239-590-1904 or email at email@example.com or call the University Police Department at 239-590-1900