Click your status below to download and complete the VECHS Waiver form.
- Employees (includes student employees)
- Student ~This is for students who are enrolled in a program such as nursing. (Please bring fingerprint verification form as well.)
All fingerprinting is by appointment and is set in 15 minute increments.
Fingerprinting is now being held at the
University Police Department
Campus Support Complex (Building 10)
10501 FGCU Blvd. S.
Fort Myers, FL 33965
Appointments will be:
Tuesday-Thursday 9a-11a and 2p-4p
No appointments on 7/4/13
- Click on http://fgcufingerprints.checkappointments.com/ to schedule your appointment (or to return to the appointment page.)
- Bring your state ID or Passport and completed VECHS Waiver form to your appointment.
- · **If you have problems accessing the appointment website, please update your Internet Explorer to version 8 or higher.
***Website works with Google Chrome and Firefox
For questions involving the fingerprint appointment website, VECHS form or fingerprinting please contact:
Dianna Sandora, UPD, 239-590-1904 or email at email@example.com