Self-paced Video Training
The following training is provided to faculty and staff who are responsible for maintaining FGCU websites using the FGCU Web Content Management System (CMS).
- Introduction to TinyMCE text editor- Learn about each tool within the TinyMCE text editor.
- Text and your website - General tips on how to re-purpose text from other sources to work on your website, and formatting and editing text using the TinyMCE text editor in the FGCU Web CMS.
- Tables and your website - Creating and maintaining tables using the TinyMCE text editor in the FGCU Web CMS.
- Links and your website - Link to a specific place on your page, to other pages in your website, to other websites, to an email address, and to documents such as PDF or Microsoft Word using the TinyMCE text editor in the FGCU Web CMS.
- Images and your website - Add images and photos to your website using the TinyMCE text editor in the FGCU Web CMS after cropping and resizing them with your favorite software or www.pixlr.com.
One-on-One Web Editor Training
If you are an FGCU faculty or staff that has been tasked with maintaining an FGCU website, contact:
Phone: (239) 590-7080