Web Analytics and Usage Reports
What is Web Analytics?
A website analysis generates a report that provides usage information about a website.
Reports are valuable tools when assessing:
- how visitors are using your website
- the number of visitors in a specified period of time
- keywords used by visitors searching for your site
- traffic generated from advertising and marketing campaigns
- and much more
View Web Reports
Web reports are available at http://itech.fgcu.edu/webreports/
Requesting a Website Analysis
Analysis reports can be customized for your special needs. One-time Reports or Continuous, Monthly Reports are available.
To request a Website Analysis, contact:
The following information is needed in order to properly setup your Web Analysis:
- Department/Division/Unit name, etc.
- Your Contact information (Name, E-mail, Phone)
- Web site address (URL) to report on
- Is this a One-time or Continuous report (if continuous, identify recurring schedule - weekly, monthly, semester, etc.)
- Identify if this is a new report, a request for an additional report, or a change to an existing report