Registration now open! The deadline to Register is April 15.
The SPARCT 2016 Academy will run from 12:30-4:30PM May 17, 19, 24, and 26, 2016.
Participants who successfully participate in the program will receive travel funds to present their work.
SPARCT is an NSF grant-funded initiative through the Whitaker Center for STEM Education.
The Major Goals of SPARCT are
(1) Enhanced scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL) by SPARCT faculty.
(2) Improvement of evidence-based practices targeting the introductory STEM classroom.
(3) Development of long-term FLCs in STEM instruction.
(4) Development of professional peer-observation strategies for the STEM classroom.
(5) Enhanced student learning in introductory STEM courses as a result of SPARCT faculty development.
SPARCT Academy Schedule