Program Admission Requirements
- Submission of a FGCU Post-Baccalaureate Non-Degree Application to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- A grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester hours attempted accruing to the undergraduate degree.
- Graduation from a baccalaureate level program or a graduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university documented by official transcripts.
- International applicants from countries where English is not the official language, are required to submit official English proficiency test scores: TOEFL exam (minimum score of 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet-based) or IELTS exam (minimum score of 6.5).
Required Courses (15 credits)
EME 6209 Still and Time Based Media (3)
EME 6609 Instructional Media Resources (3)
EME 6675 Design for Informal Learning (3)
EME 6705 Collection and Acquisition (3)
EME 6716 Media Services and Programs (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Additional Graduation Requirements
- Students must satisfactorily complete the minimum number of credit hours specified by the certificate program.
- A grade of B or higher must be earned in all College of Education graduate courses used as prerequisites and each core course.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 for all coursework in the program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 1/20/2017.