Program Admission Requirements
- Submission of a FGCU Post-Baccalaureate Non-Degree Application to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- A grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester hours attempted accruing to the undergraduate degree.
- Graduation from a baccalaureate level program or a graduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university documented by official transcripts.
- Minimum score of 550 on TOEFL or 6.5 on IELTS for international students who speak English as a second language.
Required Courses (15 credits)
EME 6707 Lead, Manage & Evaluate Ed Technology Projects (3)
EME 6209 Still and Time Based Media in Educational Settings (3)
EME 6405 Integrating Tech-Instruction (3)
EME 6936 Current Trends in Educational Technology (3)*
EME 6705 Collection and Acquisition Development (3)
*Candidates will design and complete a scholarly capstone project that integrates the principles, theories, and concepts of the Media and Learning Certificate program.
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Additional Graduation Requirements
- Students must satisfactorily complete the minimum number of credit hours specified by the certificate program.
- A grade of B or higher must be earned in all College of Education graduate courses used as prerequisites and each core course.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 for all coursework in the program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 10/3/2015.