Theatre majors are not eligible for the minor in Theatre.
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete the following:
- THE 2000 Theatre Appreciation (3)
Complete one additional course (3 credits) from 1000-2999 level DAA, THE, TPA, or TPP courses.
Complete three additional courses (9 credits) from 3000-4999 level DAA, THE, TPA, or TPP courses.
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 3/25/2017.