Program Admission Requirements
- Submission of an FGCU Post-Baccalaureate Non-Degree Application to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Baccalaureate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution documented by official transcripts.
Applicants may apply for Fall or Spring admission. Some of the courses will be offered online while others are offered in traditional classroom sessions. The one-hour topics/workshop courses will be offered in one or two day sessions on Friday and/or Saturday. Tuition is required for all coursework.
For more information please contact Dr. Margaret Banyan at (239) 590-7850 or email@example.com.
- Required Courses (12 hrs)
- PAD 6701 Data Analysis in Public Service (3)
- URP 5312 Growth Management and Comprehensive Planning (3)
- URP 5316 Land-Use Planning (3)
- One of the following three courses: PAD 5255 Community & Economic Development (3), PAD 5356 Environmental Policy & Ethics (3), or PAD 5620 Environmental Law (3)
- Electives (6 hrs)
- Plus six (6) hours of PAD 6934 Special Topics in Public Administration. These will be offered in one (1) hour courses throughout the Fall/Spring/Summer semesters.
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 9/16/2014.