Art majors are not eligible for the minor in Digital Media Design. Upper level (3000-4999) courses taken to complete requirements in the Digital Media Design minor cannot also be used to fulfill requirements for the Art minor.
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete the following courses (9 hours):
- ART 2600 Digital Media Design I (3)
- GRA 2190 Graphic Design (3)
- GRA 2206 Principles of Typography (3)
Complete three additional courses (9 hours) from the following:
- ART 3614 Digital Media Design II (3)
- ART 3633 Web Design (3)
- ART 3640 Videogame Design (3)
- ART 3664 Interactive Design (3)
- ART 4925 Digital Media Workshop (3)
- GRA 3193 Graphic Design II (3)
- GRA 3219 Advanced Typography (3)
- GRA 4194 Advanced Graphic Design (3)
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED: 18
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 8/23/2017.