- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
Complete the following:
- GLY 1000C Physical Geology (4)
Complete 12 hours from the following. A minimum of 9 credit hours must be numbered 3000-4999:
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED: 16
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit towards requirements in the student's degree program.
(GLY 1000 Physical Geology (3) and GLY 1000L Physical Geology Lab (1)) can be substituted for GLY 1000C Physical Geology (4).
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 4/26/2017.