- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete two courses (6 hours) of the following:
- ARH 2050 History of the Visual Arts I (3)
- ENL 2012 British Literature and Culture I (3)
- EUH 2021 Medieval European History (3)
- LIT 2110 Intro to World Literature and Culture I (3)
Complete four courses (12 hours) of the following:
- ARH 3200 Medieval Art (3)
- ARH 3301 Renaissance and Baroque Art (3)
- ENL 3210 Anglo Saxon and Medieval Lit (3)
- ENL 3220 Renaissance Literature and Culture (3)
- ENL 3323 Shakespeare Survey (3)
- ENL 4191 The English Epic (3)
- ENL 4218 Medieval British Romance (3)
- ENL 4295 Literature of the Plague (3)
- ENL 4338 Shakespeare and Elizabethan Culture (3)
- EUH 3121 Fall of the Roman Empire and Barbarian Kingdoms (3)
- EUH 3122 High and Later Middle Ages (3)
- EUH 3142 Renaissance and Reformation (3)
- EUH 4124 The Crusades (3)
- EUH 4180 Medieval Heresy and Inquisition (3)
- EUH 4610 Women and Family in the Middle Ages (3)
- LIT 3374 Literature of the Bible (3)
- LIT 3662 Literature of Conquest and Exploration (3)
- PHH 3050 Philosophy History Text Methods (3)
- PHI 3720 Faith and Reason (3)
- REL 3213 Hebrew Bible (3)
- REL 3241 New Testament (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 6/27/2016.