- Students must meet with a college advisor or declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on thier academic transcript must note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
Complete the following:
- BSC 1051C Environmental Biology (3)
- OCE 1001C Marine Systems (3)
- ANT 2040C Foundations in Museum Studies (3)
- EVR 4423 Teaching and Learning in the Outdoors (1)
- EVR 4424 National Curricula in Environmental Education (1)
- EVR 4425 Communication and Social Media in Environmental Education (1)
- EVR 4914 Interpreting the Environment (3)
- EVR 4924 Environmental Education (3)
Complete six hours from the following:
- ANT 2410 Cultural Anthropology (3)
- BSC 3303 Biogeography (3)
- CRW 2732 Intro to Nature Writing (3)
- EVR 2861 Introduction to Environmental Policy (3)
- EVR 3025 Cultural Ecology (3)
- EVR 4026 Human Ecology and Systems (3)
- HUM 2395 Environmental Humanities (3)
- IDS 3332 Issues in Culture and Society (3)
- SPC 3543 Ecological Communication (3)
A maximum of one course from the following group may be used as an elective (but none is required):
- BOT 2800 Plants and Society (3)
- BOT 3153 Flora of SW Florida (3)
- ZOO 3205C Invertebrate Zoology (3)
- ZOO 3713C Vertebrate Form and Function (3)
- ZOO 4272C Ornithology (3)
- ZOO 4422C Herpetology (3)
- ZOO 4454C Ichthyology (3)
- ZOO 4480C Mammalogy (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 21 HRS
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 7/7/2015.