Program Admission Requirements
See program website at URL listed above.
PHT 5016 Professional reading and writing (2 credits)
PHT 5353 Intro to Medical Diagnostics (2 credits)
PHT 6009 Diagnostic Testing (3 credits)
PHT 6507 Spanish for Health Professions ( 1 credit)
PHT 6606 Critical Inquiry (3 credits)
PHT 6607 Applied Critical Inquiry (3 credits)
PHT 7070 Medical Imaging (3 credits)
PHT 7352 Pharmacology (3 credits)
PHT 7951 Capstone I: (2 credits)
PHT 7952 Capstone II: (2 credits)
PHT 7500 Wellness and Health Promotion (3 credits)
PHT 7533 Professional Issues of the Doctoring Profession (3 credits)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 30 HRS
Additional Graduation Requirements
- Apply for graduation per university guidelines and timeline.
- Satisfy all university and program graduation requirements as outlined in the catalog and the tDPT Student Guidebook.
- Students must follow a Program of Study approved by the student's faculty advisor.
- Students must receive a grade of "B" ("S" if applicable) or better on all courses within the program curriculum.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for all required courses as listed above.
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Students entering program with a baccalaureate degree in physical therapy will complete all coursework listed above for a total of 30 credit hours. Transcripts of students entering the program with a master's degree in physical therapy will be evaluated for course equivalency, and students will be provided with an individualized program of study.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 9/29/2016.