The following substitutions are acceptable for common prerequisites and must be completed with a grade of C or better.
- BSC 1011C: may substitute BSC X011 and BSC X011L or BSC X011C (4)
- CHM 1045C: may substitute CHM X045 and CHM X045L or CHM X045C (4)
- CHM 1046C: may substitute CHM X046 and CHM X046L or CHM X046C (4)
- GLY 1000C: may substitute for GLY X000C or (GLY X000 and GLY X000L) or GLY X010C or (GLY X010 and GLY X010L) (4)
- PHY 2053C: may substitute PHY X053 and PHY X053L or PHY X053C (4)
- PHY 2054C or BSC 1010C: may substitute PHY 2054 and PHY 2054L or PHY X054C or BSC X010 and BSC X010L or BSC X010C (4)
- MAC 2311 or STA 2122: may substitute MAC X311 or STA X122 (4)**
- STA 2023: may substitute STA X023 (3)
**Or an advanced mathematics course
For All Majors: Students are strongly recommended to select required lower division electives that will enhance their General Education coursework and that will support their intended baccalaureate degree program. Students should consult with an academic advisor in their major degree area.