Computer Information Systems majors are not eligible for a minor in Computer Information Systems.
- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- CGS 1100 Computer Software and Technology (3)
- ISM 2051 Website Development (3)
- ISM 3011 Information Systems (3)
- ISM 3212 Database Concepts & Admin (3)
- ISM 3230 Intro Business Programming (3)
- Select one of the following:
- ISM 3220 Data Communications (3)
- ISM 3232 Intermed Business Programming (3)
- ISM 3400 Data Warehouse and Bus Intell (3)
- ISM 4094 Enterprise Systems (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 3/27/2017.