History majors are not eligible for the minor in History.
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete one of the following:
- AMH 2010 US History to 1877 (3)
- AMH 2020 US History since 1877 (3)
- WOH 1023 World Civilization 1500-1815 (3)
- WOH 1030 World Civilization since 1815 (3)
Complete five courses (15 hours) at the 3000-4999 level from the following prefixes: AFH, AMH, ASH, EUH, HIS, LAH or WOH.
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED: 18
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 4/26/2017.