Environmental Studies, Mathematics (BA), and Integrated Studies majors are not eligible for the minor in Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete each of the following:
- IDS 3143 Issues in Science and Technology (3)
- IDS 3300 Foundations of Civic Engagement (3)
- IDS 3332 Issues in Culture and Society (3)
- IDS 3920 University Colloquium (3)
- IDS 4910 Integrated Core Senior Seminar (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 5/6/2016.