This minor is not available to students majoring in computer science or software engineering.
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a college advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- COP 1500 Intro to Computer Science (3)
- COP 2006 Introduction to Programming (3)
- COP 2001 Programming Methodology (3)
- COP 3003 Object-Oriented Programming (3)
- CDA 3200 Digital Systems (3)
- CDA 3104 Computer Org'n * & Assem Lang Prog (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 5/27/2015.